Elite Island Resorts University is geared towards Travel Agents like you, who want to build their knowledge, gain expertise and boost their business! To complete the University, please click here to download our informational packet and take the time to read it through. The packet will review everything you need to know about our resorts and destinations. Once you have read through the packet, complete the test below to become an Elite Island Resort Specialist! Upon completion you will receive your certificate and start earning rewards immediately!
If you need assistance at any time, please reach out to our Travel Agent center at 800-498-3548.
1. Where in Antigua is The Verandah located?
2. How many rooms does Galley Bay have?
3. Where is St. James's Club Morgan Bay located?
4. How many room types does The Club have?
5. How many rooms does Palm Island have?
6. How much is the flight from Barbados to Union Island for guests staying more than 7 nights?
7. Which resort is not all-inclusive?
8. Which property is adult-only all year?
9. How many pools are offered at The Verandah?
10. Do all Elite Island Resorts properties have spas?
11. In which resort is Ismay’s Restaurant located?
12. Where is Palm Island located?
13) Which property in Antigua is considered to be more lively?
14. In which resort is Le Jardin Restaurant located?
15. How many room types does Long Bay have?
16. How many bars does Galley Bay have?
18. How many rooms does St. James's Club have?
19. How much is the departure tax in Antigua?
20. Which resort offers miniature golf?
21. Which property is located in St. Lucia?
22. What is the phone number for the Travel Agent Center?
23. In which property is Nicole’s Restaurant located?
24. Which resort is all-inclusive & family friendly all year?
25) What is the name of our Private Island?